- Custom-fit L-Bracket for the Sony A1 and A7r V
- Captive 1/4-20"camera mounting screw
- Integrated magnetic Allen wrench storage
- Vertical and horizontal safety stops
- Arca-Swiss compatible
- Offset Vertical Part for Unobstructed LCD access
- Easy battery access
- Precise centering lines for easy panorama shooting
- Made of Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Extra 1/4-20" mounts for straps and other accessories
- Integrated QR strap ports for ProMediaGear straps
- Sliding vertical piece for easy port access
- Made in the USA
PLSA1T Arca-Swiss L-Bracket for Sony A1 Overview
The ProMediaGear PLSA1T Arca-Swiss Offset L-Bracket for Sony A1 and A7r V is made of CNC machined aluminum. It is durable, lightweight, and fits the camera perfectly.
This L-bracket allows for quick changes from portrait to landscape orientations. The camera position does not alter the composition drastically. Instead, you can adjust your composition without moving the tripod head.
Moreover, the PLSA1T fits all Arca-Swiss compatible clamps. Yes, other brands included. This makes it an excellent choice as an L-bracket for your Sony camera.
In addition, this ProMediaGear L-bracket has a sliding vertical piece for quick side port access. Other models block the cable ports. But, ProMediaGear designed this bracket for quick port access. Also, you may still access the battery port easily.
ProMediaGear added tons of extra features too. There are precise centering lines for panoramas. Then, if you have lots of accessories, the extra 1/4-20" mounts are perfect. Plus, this bracket even has an integrated magnetic Allen wrench storage.
Lastly, you may add the ProMediaGear A10 port protector for added security. This prevents the cable from getting removed while in use. This is helpful when the camera is stable and tethered.
If you are looking for a Sony A1 and A7r V L-bracket then look no further. The ProMediaGear PLSA1T L-bracket has everything that you need. It is durable, lightweight, and custom-fitted for both models. Ultimately, you get a 5-year warranty too!
There are two versions of our Sony A1 and A7r V L-Bracket. The PLSA1T here has an offset vertical part that will allow you to fully extend the screen. The PLSA1 has a regular vertical part that may restrict the full articulation of the LCD screen.
- Height: 3.35 Inches (85 mm)
- Width: 4.25 Inches (108 mm)
- Depth: 1.50 Inches (39 mm)
- Rotation 90°
- Weight: 6.1 oz - 174 grams
- Mount Thread: 1/4-20 with 5/32 inch Hex Screw
- Patent Pending
- Arca Swiss-Type Dovetail
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
- Really Right Stuff