Weight: 1.5oz (45grams)
100% made, designed, and assembled in the USA
- Hard black anodized surface coating with a wear-resistant finish
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction
- 1/4-20 thread for mounting other quick release plates/accessories
- Safety stops (ensure plate doesn't slip out if clamp is loosened accidentally)
- Captive mounting screw
- Allen wrench for mounting the plate
- Arca Swiss
- Really Right Stuff
- Jobu Design
- As well as any other standard Arca-Swiss clamp
- Plates for Nikon D300 & D700 MB-D10 grip
- Flash bracket plates for gripped and non-gripped cameras
This works great with my older D300 backup camera. I wish they had an L-bracket option, but this works great (and I can always drop the camera into a Portrait orientation with the ball-head mount on the tripod using this same mounting plate)
Thanks to the anti-rotation pin this compact plate doesn't budge once fitted to the D300. The safety screws are another important feature for me.
ProMediaGear has nailed the fit and build of the plate for the D300. A fraction of the RRS price and just as solid!
ITem is OK. Very good quality and performs as described. A lot off Extra Tax here in Italy ...