The L- Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminium T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended to allow for cable connection (cable connections are also possible without extending).
Weight: 4.96oz (141grams)
Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.5 x 3.25 in (8.3 x 3.8 x 8.3 cm)
- Two piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Slide out mechanism, with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding the center point of the image.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machines
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench
- Really Right Stuff
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket you only need to purchase the vertical piece of the L-Bracket.
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
Although pricey, Pro Media Gear products are top notch. Always well fitting. You'll never go wrong. You can pay less elsewhere, but you can be sure that you will get less elsewhere.
I really like this "L" bracket. Most importantly, it's solid and well finished. But I also like the ability to extend the "end" of the bracket for clear video, audio, and remote cables. The magnetically held allen wrench is a nice touch, too.
I spent considerable time researching L-Brackets and this product is by far the best bracket out there. One of the key selling points for me was the fact the side of the bracket can be extended to allow clearance for a USB cable when shooting tethered. Other brands either don't have the clearance or require the purchase of costly (spacers) to accommodate the same cable.