Weight: 1.5oz (45grams)
100% made, designed and assembled in the USA
- Hard black anodized surface coating with wear resistant finish
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction
- 1/4-20 thread for mounting other quick release plates/accessories
- Safety stops (ensure plate doesn't slip out if clamp is loosened accidentally)
- Captive mounting screw
- Allen wrench for mounting the plate
- Arca Swiss
- Really Right Stuff
This plate can also be used as a flash bracket plate
The plate that I ordered for my canon 80D fit my camera perfectly but the threds for the strap loops (which had to be ordered seperatly) were not all drilled through with threds long enough to fit the tiny screws. I was forced to use only one screw per strap loop! Otherwise the plate is well built out of aluminum and fit my camera perfectly. It is black anodised, sturdy and fits my tripod head. Price is hefty though at 40 dollars for the plate and 6 dollars each for the tiny strap loops and screws!
A well-made Arca-style quick-release plate, with an anti-twist flange, that fits my Canon 80D perfectly.