Weight: 1.5oz (45grams)
100% made, designed and assembled in the USA
- Hard black anodized surface coating with wear resistant finish
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction
- 1/4-20 thread for mounting other quick release plates/accessories
- Safety stops (ensure plate doesn't slip out if clamp is loosened accidentally)
- Captive mounting screw
- Allen wrench for mounting the plate
- Strap loop
- Arca Swiss
- Really Right Stuff
- Jobu Design
- As well as any other standard Arca-Swiss clamp
I have two of these, the original D3 quick release plate (with removable strap loops) on my D3 and now the "next generation" single piece plate on my D3s. These are the best quality plates I have ever used: light weight, no slipping or twisting and fit like a glove to the camera body. Hard anodized coating seems to survive very well, better than the coating on the D3's. Highly recommended.
Beautifully machined plate, fits perfectly and securely to my D3. Very lightweight but sturdy, and I like the low profile compared to other plates. A quality piece of equipment at a reasonable price
The best camera plate I've used. It is cleverly designed to save as much weight as possible without compromising strength & stability. The profile is so good that it is easy to forget it's attached when not in use. The inclusion of a strap lug at each side allows the use of permanently fitted grip strap & neckstrap. In all I can highly recommend this plate. It is well made & reasonably priced compared to the competition.