Universal L-Bracket L-Plate for Cameras with Articulating Screen DSLR & Mirrorless
Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Hasselblad, for camera bodies.
L-Brackets or L-Plates allow for fast changes between portrait and landscape orientations, without the need of tripod head readjustment and re-composition. You simply release the bracket from your tripod head, flip it 90 degrees, mounting it back into the tripod head. Compatible with Arca-Swiss type standards from all major manufacturers.
Benefits or mounting on vertical side facilitate a more stable platform than using ball head alone to tilt 90 degrees, as the camera mounts directly over center of tripod apex.
This L-Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminum T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended or removed, this allows for the use of just the base plate if desired. Furthermore, it's offset to allow for easy camera cable connections, and full articulation of LCD screen is permitted.
- Offset Design to allow full articulation of Camera LCD without blocking ports
- Built-in Cold shoe on Top of Bracket for Speed-lights, Mics etc.
- Slide out vertical Piece allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Additional 1/4-20" on Top, Side and Bottom for attaching straps etc.
- Integrated SS2 or QD port for Shoulder Straps
- Side Ports compatible with Cable Port Protectors (sold separately)
- MADE IN USA
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
This offset design is great. Yes, it leaves plenty of clearance for a flip out screen, but it also makes it really easy to get to the camera ports. An added bonus is how well it works as a left side handle. The forward offset leaves plenty of room for fingers and improves the overall balance when I have a heavy flash on a Boomerang bolted to the other side of the camera plate. But wait, there's more--the cold shoe is just right for mounting a remote trigger out of the way. Did I mention it also works well as an L-bracket? :-)
Very happy with this bracket. I use it with other accessories and have not
taken it off the camera since I received it.
I have a 6D Mark II camera. As far as I can find, this is literally the only bracket that works best with Canon cameras that have the articulating screen. I do a lot of real estate shoots and I'm constantly backed up against a wall. So I heavily use the screen in the out and rotated up position. This puts the screen up against the vertical arm of every other L-bracket out there. I'm scratching my head why I can't find another reputable brand that moves the vertical bracket foreword like PMG did on this one. But that doesn't matter, PMG bracket is superb. I was surprised how solid it actually is. Extremely ridged while in the vertical position. I've finally dropped the ball head for Arca-Swiss Core 75 Leveler and when combined with this PMG L-bracket, I can get vertical shots with the camera right up against walls and door frames. I love it!
Great quality product. Does exactly what I needed it to do.
I am very happy with this item. Perfectly fir to my Olympus OM-D E-M1 mark III. This vertical offset plate works great. Impressive quality and functionality.