L-Bracket Plate for Canon 5D Mark IV with BG-E20 Battery Grip Arca-Swiss Type
This ProMediaGear L-Bracket has been designed specifically for Canon 5D mark 4 IV with Vertical Battery Grip BG-E20
- Custom Designed to fit specifically for Canon 5D Mark IV with Battery Pack BG-E20
- Slide out allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss dovetail mount style tripod heads, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision manufacturing
- Additional UNC 1/4"-20 threads for attaching straps etc.
- Integrated QR Strap Port compatible with ProMediaGear Straps, Push Button Type
- Includes detachable strap loop for Hand Strap
- Side Ports compatible with Cable Port Protectors (sold separately)
- Bottom Plate serves as basis for attaching Flash Brackets, Handles and other accessories (sold separately)
- MADE IN USA
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws
I knew ProMediaGear components were high quality products prior to my purchase, but I was still impressed with the fit and finish of the L-plate I got for my 5D MK4 with battery grip. It fit perfectly for that model. I can tell a lot of thought and input from photographers went into this product. I have lever-release brackets on my tripods and the PMG L-bracket fits snug and secure atop my tripod. I have the confidence of knowing my gear is safe with this bracket between my camera and tripod. I did notice if I slide my camera past the end of the lever-release bracket on one side of the L-bracket it gets tighter to close the lever. But I have never had a need to do this in the field, doing that means less area of the arca-swiss plate is engaged and the camera would be less secure - so I don't see this as a problem.
Three years ago I purchased a Canon 7D Mark II and needed an L bracket plus a flash bracket. All the top companies make this type of bracket but in my opinion PMG beats everyone else hands-down. I considered RRS & Kirk but neither of those companies has a flash bracket that can replace the left side plate. When I traded in that camera for a Canon 5D Mark IV I again looked at the other two big names but again chose PMG. A real bonus for staying with PMG is that the flash bracket fits the new camera plate just as well as it did on the previous body. Iâ€™ve used RRS lever clamps for years and they perfectly fit the PMG bracket. The PMG brackets have never let me down and have always performed superbly. I trust their brackets to hold thousands of dollars worth of professional gear & there is no doubt in my mind that the PMG bracket will perform time after time, year after year. I donâ€™t think you can buy a better L bracket anywhere at any price.
Perfect really love it
I've got a couple of pieces of ProMedia Gear now and I must say this is top quality gear. Well made, well designed and does a great job. Love it!
I was a little spectacle on ordering this grip, but when it arrived, I impressed with the way it was constructed. The different attachments were though out and fit perfectly. Fits my Ball Head with ACRA-Swiss attachment with out issue. I highly recommend this to anyone. It makes a great companion to my Canon 5D Mark IV. Easy to access all the ports for downloading images without having to remove the grip. Easy access to the batteries. Pro-Great looks and great function. Con-None. This grip is really sturdy and functions above my expectations.