Universal Bracket Plate works with any DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- Works with cameras with or without a camera grip
- Arca-type compatible
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Black anodized scratch-resistant finish
- With two 1/4"-20 accessory holes
- Lightweight at 57 grams only
- Dimensions: 1.50 in X 3.0 in X .44 in
- Made in the USA
ProMediaGear PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate Overview
The ProMediaGear PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate works with most of the cameras available in the market today. Whether it is a DSLR or a mirrorless camera, it will fit as long as there is a standard tripod mount.
The PBX3 Universal plate is compatible with Arca-type clamps. This includes the ones from other brands.
However, this bracket plate has an advantage compared to regular plates.
The PBX3 is the base for the boomerang flash bracket, guillotine flash bracket, and other accessories such as a camera handle. It is part of ProMediaGear's modular system of camera accessories.
This plate offers exceptional fit and security. By using only a slightly protruding hard rubber cord for anti-rotation, it is ensured that the plate rests directly on the camera eliminating any play or "mushiness".
This plate has two options. It may come with the ProMediaGear SS2 Strap Port or the more universal QD Strap Port. Please select accordingly.
- Mounting screw (P/N 250X375BHMP)
- Two (2) stop screws (P/N 4-40X250SH)
- Wrenches for mounting the plate and securing stop screws
- The plate will fit virtually all SLR camera bodies and will mount to all ProMediaGear, Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss, Markins, Kirk, Jobu Design or any other standard Arca Swiss clamps.
The PBX3 Arca Swiss compatible plate I just received is a nice upgrade from the original version. The new version has better rubber pads and a more professional look. Works great.
A bit wide for my Cannon EOS R, but it will do for now. It is universal enough to not be cast aside.
I have tried many many brands of mounting brackets to hold my camera and this one seems to work the best-no slippage or spinning
Nice bracket...love the addition of the strap socket
Simple but great item! I purchased it for the bottom of my Canon 6D Mark II with a battery grip and it works perfectly. Snug fit, and no creeping!!! I also have one on the bottom of my 70-200mm Canon lens and works well there, too!! Good quality item. Just go for it!!