Universal Bracket Plate works with any DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- Works with cameras with or without a camera grip
- Arca-type compatible
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Black anodized scratch-resistant finish
- With two 1/4"-20 accessory holes
- Lightweight at 57 grams only
- Dimensions: 1.50 in X 3.0 in X .44 in
- Made in the USA
ProMediaGear PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate Overview
The ProMediaGear PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate works with most of the cameras available in the market today. Whether it is a DSLR or a mirrorless camera, it will fit as long as there is a standard tripod mount.
The PBX3 Universal plate is compatible with Arca-type clamps. This includes the ones from other brands.
However, this bracket plate has an advantage compared to regular plates.
The PBX3 is the base for the boomerang flash bracket, guillotine flash bracket, and other accessories such as a camera handle. It is part of ProMediaGear's modular system of camera accessories.
This plate offers exceptional fit and security. By using only a slightly protruding hard rubber cord for anti-rotation, it is ensured that the plate rests directly on the camera eliminating any play or "mushiness".
This plate has two options. It may come with the ProMediaGear SS2 Strap Port or the more universal QD Strap Port. Please select accordingly.
- Mounting screw (P/N 250X375BHMP)
- Two (2) stop screws (P/N 4-40X250SH)
- Wrenches for mounting the plate and securing stop screws
- The plate will fit virtually all SLR camera bodies and will mount to all ProMediaGear, Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss, Markins, Kirk, Jobu Design or any other standard Arca Swiss clamps.
I’m a former machinist and current pro photographer / videographer by trade. These components are very well thought out and engineered!
This bracket is the real all-rounder bracket. I use it even on my birding scope. I fits nearly on any recent camera bodies.
Great product, a quick release strap system you can trust.
Excellent bracket, I’m placing this bracket on my new Leica Q2 monochrome camera. (Reason)?. The monochrome version of the Q2 has a ( LEICA accessory option that is designed for extra finger grip and control. However they did not engineer an ARCA clamp grove into the design. So I ordered the universal bracket that will correct the issue.
Now I have quick release on the tri-pod.
And again thank you TOM for this problem solving correction.
I have three. Such a well made and versatile bracket.